Statistically 90% of women face this problem, and most of them are especially concerned before the swimsuit season starts. The reality is if you want soft and smooth skin you need to take care of it throughout the entire year. Today there are so many treatments and products for smoothing out the skin which looks like orange peel. Some of them are worth your money, but some are just a marketing trick. Whatever the case may be you need to test them out and find out what works for you. This requires a small investment on your part. If your budget can not handle the cost do no worry. There are some home treatments which can be equally efficient as the expensive treatments in a spa.
Coffee piling Yes, coffee gets rid of cellulite, but not if you consume it only if you use it as piling. The caffeine is the active ingredient in many anti-cellulite creams. The most efficient part of the coffee is the coffee grounds.
- Gather up half a cup of coffee grounds before having a shower. Always use very warm water. This will make it easier for the caffeine to be absorbed deeper into the skin.
- Take a handful of the coffee grounds and with round motions go over the affected areas (thighs, derriere…).
- Massage for 5 minutes and rinse off.
- When you rinse use cold water. Cold water tightens the pores and tones the skin.
Dry skin brushing Brushing is a simple and efficient way to reduce cellulite. By brushing you improve circulation and remove the outer layer of dead skin cells. As a result you will have soft and smooth skin, and the cellulite will start to disappear.
- Get a bath brush with soft bristle and start brushing the skin while it is dry, preferably before showering.
- Start with the feet and move on slowly towards the thighs and the derriere.
Lemon juice Lemon juice is ideal for cellulite problems. Squeeze one lemon in a glass and add warm water. If you do not like the sour taste add a tablespoon on honey. Drink this beverage 2 or 3 times a day. This drink will not do anything on its own, but in combination with the previous methods it can give exquisite results.
Apple vinegar It is considered that apple vinegar can also be helpful:
Orally. In one glass add 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar (preferably wild apples). Add honey to taste. Consume this once a day.
Locally. Make a mixture of vinegar and olive oil in ration 3:1. Massage the area for 7 to 10 minutes every day. Take matters in your own hands and apply these methods. The results will not disappoint and in summer you will have the perfect smooth and glowing skin.