Arthritis has become such a problem nowadays, and people ‘die’ in pain while struggling to find the cure to their condition.
Pain killers are the most common option, but conventional medication causes even greater damage. Arthritis-induced pain triggers an agony, and sometimes it is even impossible to walk up the stairs.
No wonder arthritis patients are often depressed. Arthritis affects everyday life and throws the body out of balance. Unfortunately, patients usually become victims of their own pain, and not a single remedy seems to help.
Have you considered home treatments?
Medicines can be quite pricey, and most people turn to their roots and use traditional remedies that have reached the point of being forgotten forever. But, you have to consult your doctor before you try anyhomemade remedy and throw your medications.
Once you get the green light, you are free to try what suits you best. We give you some of the most common home remedies for arthritis, and it is up to you to make the best choice.
Natural home remedies for arthritis
- Add 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of warm water. Drink this twice a day to relieve arthritis symptoms.
- Drink alfalfa tea twice a day for an instant relief.
- Soak a few cotton balls in hot vinegar and carefully rub it against the aching joints to relieve the pain.
- Add a tablespoon of cod liver oil to a quarter cup of orange juice (the juice of one orange). Drink your liquid pain killer before bedtime.
- Take 2 teaspoons of fresh bathua juice (squeeze bathua leaves to get their juice) every morning before you eat or drink anything, preferably for a month.
- Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of raw honey to a small glass of warm water. Drink it once or twice a day to get some relief.
- Soak the affected joints in a healing bath that contains water (of course), 2 parts of extra virgin olive oil and one part of kerosene
- Eat one garlic clove every day to boost your immunity and relieve arthritic pain