The main ingredient: 1 serving of low-fat milk = 240ml
1. The first thing that pairs well with your favorite cereal or cornflakes is skimmed milk. Adding 1 table spoon of milled linseeds will do wonders for you.
2. Fruit frappé – Blend 1 serving of low-fat milk with medium sized banana and any type of additional fruit you enjoy.
3. Milk with cinnamon – On a low temperature heat up 1 serving of milk for 15 to 30 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of cardamom, 3 small slices of fresh ginger, 3 seeds of black pepper and 2 tablespoons of honey. If you have a taste for spicy drinks add a dash more of ginger and pepper. After the concoction is ready strain it well and it is done.
4. Creamy vegetable soup – In a blender put 1 small bowl of peas and broccoli, preferably steamed. Add 2 servings of low-fat milk as well as salt and pepper to taste. Blend it until it is creamy. You can serve this treat as a delicious soup.
5. Rice pudding- In a bowl of cooked brown rice add: one serving of skimmed milk, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Slowly heat up all the ingredients until they all mash well together in one consistent color.
6. Pink milk – All you need are 4 strawberries, 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 cup of low-fat milk. Mix them all well for one minute and you have a perfect milkshake that any kid would enjoy.
7. Banana frappé with peanut butter – If you are in the mood for out of the ordinary drink, try this recipe. Get 1 serving of low-fat milk, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 small banana, few ice cubes and 2 teaspoons of honey. Blend them all together and enjoy!